Juices are drinks made by squeezing or blending fresh fruits and vegetables to make smoothies. Why Juice? Most people take to juice diets in an attempt to lose weight and “detox”. The idea is that if you are drinking smoothies you are probably consuming fewer calories than you would by eating traditional foods. In addition, by cutting normal food out of your diet you consume less fat, fewer sugars and less highly processed items. This gives your body a chance to flush toxins out of your system, leaving you feeling refreshed, clean, energized and healthier.
Weight loss is the reduction in body fats and calorie so as to avoid obesity and diseases associated with it. Ways to reduce your weight include exercises, fat burning foods and Juice recipes. Best juices for weight loss that can be taken include :
1- Mean green juice
Mean green juice is one of the juices taken to reduce weight loss. It may literally be one of the healthiest and cost effective ways to defeat heart conditions and reduce cholesterol.
Ingredients used in making this juice include 2 Green Apples, 4 Celery, 1 Cucumber, 1 Ginger Root, 1 Kale, and 1 Lemon.
How to make Mean Green Juice
- Wash all the ingredients and dry them
- Cut into pieces each of the ingredient such that they will fit into juicer chute.
- Remove peel from lemon, leaving a little white pith while you also peel the ginger root.
- Add ingredients to the juicer, one at a time and blend
- Pour over ice and serve immediately
- Very low in saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- High in calcium and dietary fiber
- Very high in manganese, magnesium and potassium
- Very high in vitamins A, B6 and C
- Very high in sugar content.
- Does not taste as sweet as other juices due in large part to the presence of celery
- Mean Green Juice may aggravate your vata
2- Lemon juice
Lemons are well known in vitamin C and very good detox agent, which helps you to lose weight. It can be said that ” A lemon a day keeps the fat away”. It is very effective way to lose weight without loss in energy.
The recipe of lemonade or lemon juice is very easy, ingredients you need to make that juice are: lemon, filtrate water, maple syrup and pinch of cayenne pepper. These ingredients are mixed together to make the lemonade.
Usually the juice should be taken twice a day once early in the morning before breakfast and once when you stomach is empty. It has no side effect and it is the most effective way of losing weight.
3- Beet juice
Beet juice is often touted as the latest health elixir and although this juice contains a wealth of beneficial vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which will increase weight loss, undiluted beet juice may lead to some unwanted side effects and while these side effects are temporary, they can be scary and unpleasant.
Juicing beets allows you to get all of the vitamins and nutrients of the beet in a concentrated form. There are other ways to create healthy and delicious juice from beets and other vegetables and fruits. The added ingredients make the name of the juice vary and these varieties of juices add flavor and nutrition. This is especially important since it is always best to blend beet juice with other juices because of the amount of oxalic acid in concentrated beet juice.
An example of this blend is the Heart Beet juice with the following Ingredients
1 Beet Root
2 Oranges (peeled)
- The benefits of beet juice are many and are derived not only from the root of the plant but also from its edible green leaves. These benefits include weight loss, protection against heart disease and different kinds of cancer
- Excess intake of the juice may lead to kidney stones as well as rashes and hives to paralyzed vocal chords.